CCE-Proficience Courses for January - May 2019
List of Courses : Download
Course Information Booklet : Download
Poster Information of Program : Download
Apply Online for courses : Click Here
1. Kindly go through the information handbook before you apply.
2. Essential Qualification for any course is a degree in Engineering or a postgraduate degree in Science/Humanities as applicable with pre-requisites.
3. Each participant will be admitted for a Maximum of Two Courses.
4. Applying to courses is strictly through online portal of CCE.
5. Please read all the instructions provided at our portal before applying.
6. Payment of course fee is through payment gateway provided at our online portal and no other means of payment is accepted.
7. The course fee is Rs. 5000/- per credit (plus 18% GST applicable) and registration fee is Rs. 300/- per course.
8. Any other gateway charges must be borne by participant during online payment.
9. For each application, participants must upload (BE, B.Tech/Post Graduation) Convocation/Degree Certificate without fail.