CCE runs a guest house, named after the famous Hoysala Dynasty, which ruled ancient Karnataka.It has 60 self-contained and fully furnished single rooms. These are mainly intended for accommodating the participants of the programmes conducted under the auspices of the CCE, and invitees, Academicians, Lecturer and above to the Institute. However, subject to availability, accommodation is made available to other categories of participants in seminars, symposia and conferences, and persons visiting the Institute for academic work. Hoysala House also contains T.V room, and Computer Lab Facility for Browsing and checking the mail.
- Duly filled forms has to be filled and sent to Officer-in-Charge, CCE. Forms can be downloaded here
- It is possible to process only those requests which are made in the proforma given, complete in all aspects and forwarded through the Chairman of the concerned department
- For the requests to be processed, it is necessary that the filled up forms reach us at least three working days before the arrival of the visitor. The reply will reach you on the next working day.
- The extension of stay is subjected to availability.
- It is not possible to process oral requests (made either over the phone or in person).
- Hoysala House accommodation is not meant for family, students and personal guests
- Please inform immediately if any cancellation, since it not only helps others who need accommodation but also avoids loss of revenue to the institute.
- The visitors may please note that there is no room service facility and Check-in/Check-out timings is 8.00AM.
- Reception counter at Hoysala House No. 080 2293 2535.